Bangalore is the fast developing cities in India for commercial and residential aspects. Purchasing a lands or plots in Bangalore can generate great returns in short period of time. But we should have cautions in mind before buying a lands or plots or villas in Bangalore. Booming markets regularly bring with it unsavory people, who try to make some quick money through illegal techniques. This is specifically in the state of the Bangalore's property market today. There are some developers who sell the same lands to several customers, those who sell land without clear titles. And some start raising the building without getting proper permission from the authorities. Most people are paying taxes without having a clear titles.
How to avoid such frauds?
Delhi government has brought an action with the presentation of the Land Title Registration System to track property deals. This system permits online property verification and helps in avoiding scams and frauds. Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) has issued show cause notices to all the unapproved layouts as per the County Planning Act and Karnataka Town. Additionally bought out a list of unapproved layouts to alert probable purchasers.
Thinks to keep in mind before purchasing a land:
• Buy a property if the titles is clear. Never look up glossy Ads.
• Have a clear notes of mother deed and sale deed.
• Try to get authorized layout plan, so that it will help you in future.
• Never sign any document without reading and clear it.
• Have duplicate copies of original deed.
• Have a frequent visit to your sites.